Australian artists with a Chinese, Vietnamese or Korean heritage are invited to submit an entry for the City of Sydney – Lunar New Year Exhibition at Sydney Town Hall from 5 February 5 until February 23 2012 as part of the Chinese New Year Festival program.
Catherine Croll will be managing and curating the exhibition and to ensure we display work of the highest quality she will be convening a selection panel comprising representatives from City of Sydney and State Arts Institutions to assist in selecting the final 25 to 30 artworks for inclusion
Exhibition Guidelines and Entry Forms can be obtained by emailing:
• Closing date for Entry Forms: Friday 9 November 2012
• Notification of Selection Panel Decisions: Friday 7th December 2012
• Closing date for arrival of works for exhibition: Saturday 2nd February 2013
• Lunar New Year Exhibition dates: 5th February – 23rd February 2013
Entry Form Checklist 参展项目清单
Please ensure you have provided the following:
· Completed Entry Form 填写完整的登记表格
· Images of the actual work 展出作品的图片
· Artist’s biography and CV 艺术家个人简历
· A statement (story) on the work entered 展出作品的简要说明
· Display/installation instructions 展出作品的特殊条件说明
For website and more info please click here.