This role is part time unless you also have excellent finance skills, in which case we're offering a full-time role.
CuriousWorks is a small family. We have four core staff – of which you will be one. You must be passionate about the work we do and happy working in an agile, dynamic team environment. While part of your work will be highly collaborative, you must also be able to work independently, often organising your own timetable and activities.
Employees of CuriousWorks are given signifcant freedom to self-manage and self-direct their activities, but increased levels of responsibility do accompany that.
– High-level English writing and speaking skills
– Highly proficient with email, various online blogging softwares, social media marketing
– Tech savvy with digital communications devices in general
– Highly proficient with traditional marketing channels
– Highly organised and reliable
– Highly proficient in general administration
– Quick learner (especially with creative uses of digital communication tools)
– Pay great attention to detail
– Proven track record of marketing and communications delivery for a respected company
– Proven track record of management and/or administration of a respected company during a time of growth
– Proven team worker and ideas generator
– Co-building Marketing, Communications and Relationship Development Strategy with CuriousWorks Directors and Management
– Implementing Communications and Relationship Development Strategy
– Build and maintain online databases of our diverse networks
– Offce administration, including being the initial point of contact
– Offce management, including contracts, policies, etc.
– Intranet administration (in collaboration with other staff)
– Assembling grants (in collaboration with other staff)
– Liaising with Management Committee and attending quarterly meetings (in collaboration with other staff)
– Proficient with MYOB (or similar); payroll; budgets and cash fow spreadsheets
– Proficient with BAS submissions, donations reports
– Proficient at collating fnancial and human resources data
– Proficient at building budgets and compiling big grant applications
– Liaise with CuriousWorks management and external partners on fnancial duties; eg. audit, quarterly fnancial reports to Board / Management Committee, et
– Finance Offcer
This job is 3-4 days / week for someone with the required skills; 5 days / week for someone with both required and desired skills.
$45,000-$55,000 pa, plus 9% super. Pro-rata. Final pay rate will depend on applicant's experience and agreed upon duties.
There is room for growth into a higher pay bracket and more responsibility in the company as your work progresses.
Email the following to email@example.com by 9am Wed 1 August 2012:
– A cover sheet addressing required and (if appropriate) desired skills and experience
– If your experience is outside of the community arts sector, an explanation of your new interest in this industry and how you would go about transferring your skills
– A bio and curriculum vitae including details of 2 professional referees
Further information on CuriousWorks and our projects: